Monday 17 March 2014

Boots 3 for 2

Despite being an incredibly poor (we're talking minus money going into an overdraft poor) student; somehow, the lovely Megan from My Pretty Apparel http://myprettyapparel.blogspot.co.uk/ persuaded me to 'pop in' for a 'quick look' and we ended up in the glorious Soap & Glory section.

I honestly couldn't resist. I was going to use the 3 for 2 to buy make-up but then I figured I already have so so much that it would actually be a waste of the offer to buy it. Whereas Soap and Glory products are normally a once in a while treat.

However, I didn't strictly just buy that, I threw in a nail polish to update my collection for spring.

Anyway, I needed to replace my sugar crush body wash so I went ahead and grabbed a couple of things which I'm going to share with you.


I picked up the sugar crush bodywash first. I adore this product. The scent is "Lime oil, coolcapsule x (an ingredient owned by them), Kiwi Juice water and skin softening omega-rich veggie oil". I use it everyday hence why I need to replace it and it makes me feel refreshed, happy and really uplifted!
The bottle is mega- carrying 500ml of delicious freshness and looks gorgeous - a combination of lime green and baby pink.
It retails for £6.50 which to be honest I don't find unreasonable at all!

To go with the body wash I purchased the sugar crush body scrub which I have been lusting after for AGES.
It's a gentle scrub which you apply in the shower and rinse leaving soft, clean skin.  It has a dlightly different smell to the wash as it is made with smashed brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil and macadamia grains- all of which are nourishing for the skin and smell like HEAVEN.
The scrub is a little dearer at £8 a tub but in my opinion is worth every pound.


The final part of the offer I decided that although it didn't make the most of the offer as it was significantly cheaper than the soap and glory products; I did have my eye on it and felt it would refresh my polish collection for the spring season. The polish is Barry M's Gelly Hi- Shine nail paint. The colour isn't as immediately opaque as some of the other shades in the line but after a couple of coats it becomes just a good. The colour is called Prickly Pear and is a soft lilac/blue shade. I simply adore it. I feel very happy every time I look at my hands.




Anyway lovelies, I hope you found this post interesting.
Do take a look at Meg's blog - I've linked it above :) I'm sure she'll be posting about her buys!

Love, Emma xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment